Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Micromax A104 (Also known as Micromax Canvas Fire 2)? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Micromax A104 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Micromax A104. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Micromax A104 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Micromax A104
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Micromax A104
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Micromax A104
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Micromax A104
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Micromax A104 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Micromax A104
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
- Android Version: Android 4.4.2
Steps to Install Micromax A104 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Micromax USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Firmware Files:
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Instructions to Install
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Micromax A104, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Micromax A104
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax A104 Canvas Fire 2 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.