Today i will guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391. In this guide we have used SP Flash tool aka Smartphone flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391. To flash the Stock ROM on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391, you need to first download all the proper drivers and tools which are listed down below in the pre-requisite menu. Once you downloaded, please make sure to download the official Stock Firmware for Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 pushing the below Guide and use the SP Flash Tool Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391. To flash any firmware, you need either PC or Laptop. If you do have a laptop or PC, then first of all install the Smartphone flash tool to install Stock ROM on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391.
Install Stock ROM On Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 (Official Firmware)
Download the ROM from the below download link. Stock ROM always come to handy when your phone is bricked or entered into any Bootloop stage. You can also update your Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How To Update Or Downgrade The Stock ROM On Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT67xxx_Android_scatter.txt)
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391.