Today i will guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt Q336. In this guide we have used Spreadtrum Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Micromax Bolt Q336. To flash the Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt Q336, you need to first download all the proper drivers and tools which are listed down below in the pre-requisite menu. Once you downloaded, please make sure to download the official Stock Firmware for Micromax Q336.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Micromax Bolt Q336 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Micromax Bolt Q336. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On Micromax Bolt Q336 pushing the below Guide and use the Spreadtrum Flash Tool Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on Micromax Bolt Q336. To flash any firmware, you need either PC or Laptop. If you do have a laptop or PC, then first of all install the Spreadtrum Flash Tool to install Stock ROM on Micromax Q336.
Install Stock ROM On Micromax Bolt Q336 (Official Firmware)
Download the ROM from the below download link. Stock ROM always come to handy when your phone is bricked or entered into any Bootloop stage. You can also update your Micromax Bolt Q336 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Micromax Q336 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Micromax Q336.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Micromax Q336.
- Download the Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- SpreadTrum USB Drivers : Download – Install the USB Drivers on your computer
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How To Update Or Downgrade The Stock ROM On Micromax Bolt Q336:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here i will guide on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Micromax Bolt Q336 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click thestartbutton to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it ! You have updated the Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt Q336 successfully.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt Q336.