If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt then you are in the right place. Micromax Q357 Bolt is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on Micromax Q357 Bolt, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the Micromax Q357 Bolt Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Micromax Q357 Bolt.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Micromax Q357 Bolt back to the previous working condition.
Micromax Bolt Q357 is powered by a Spreadtrum SC7731C chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by a 2400mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 0.31MP lens. Other connectivity option includes GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Micromax Q357 Bolt. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Micromax Q357 Bolt using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Micromax Q357 Bolt
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Micromax Q357 Bolt
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Micromax Q357 Bolt
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Micromax Q357 Bolt
- Processor: SpreadTrum SC7731c
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Micromax Q357 Bolt:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Micromax Q357 Bolt
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Micromax Q357 Bolt
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Micromax USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Micromax Q357 Bolt successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.