Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Micromax Spark Go Q409A. Well, Micromax does come out with some great Android Devices at times. Now, just in case if you don’t already know, the Micromax Spark Go Q409A is powered by a Spreatrum chip lying under the hood. Anyways, there are a lot of times when things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your Micromax Android Device. Well, you don’t really need to worry since we at GetDroidTips are here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash the Stock firmware file on Micromax Spark Go Q409A.
To flash the firmware, we are using the popular Spreadtrum supported software called SPD Flash Tool also known as Spreadtrum flash tool in order to flash the Stock ROM. Make sure that you follow all the steps carefully in order to increase the success percentage. With that being clear, that being said, let us take a look at How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Spark Go Q409A. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Spark Go Q409A
This GetDroidTips’ guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Spark Go Q409A is written in a beginner-friendly language. This means that it does not matter if you are an experienced Android User or a newbie. You will be able to follow the guide easily. What you do need to do is download all the prerequisites correctly and most importantly follow all the steps correctly.
Now, in order to fix any major software issues on your Micromax Spark Go Q409A, you need to flash the Stock ROM again. This brings the device back to the factory defaults. Therefore, there are no bugs and issues. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of installing Stock ROM on Micromax Spark Go Q409A. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Micromax Spark Go
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Micromax Spark Go
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Micromax Spark Go
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Micromax Spark Go
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Micromax Spark Go back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Micromax Spark Go Q409A
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9832E
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Micromax Spark Go Q409A:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Micromax Spark Go Q409A is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- You need to install the Latest Micromax USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download the below given required files on your PC.
Micromax Spark Go Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Micromax_Q409A_SW_V05_HW_V3.0_20180929_SPD
File Size: 724 MB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
|Download | Mirror|
Instructions to Install:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Micromax Spark Go Q409A [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.