Today we have the latest stock ROM image for the Mobiistar C1 Lite based on Android 10 powered by Mediatek processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Mobiistar C1 Lite. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mobiistar C1 Lite Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mobiistar C1 Lite
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mobiistar C1 Lite
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mobiistar C1 Lite
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Mobiistar C1 Lite
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Mobiistar C1 Lite back to Factory State
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Mobiistar C1 Lite section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Mobiistar C1 Lite
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mobiistar C1 Lite
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mobiistar C1 Lite, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Mobiistar C1 Lite.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Mobiistar C1 Lite has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Mobiistar USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Mobiistar C1 Lite.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Mobiistar C1 Lite
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Mobiistar C1 Lite :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Mobiistar C1 Lite, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Mobiistar C1 Lite
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Mobiistar C1 Lite [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.