On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Motorola XT1750-1 (Moto C) firmware flash file using the SP Flash tool. Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Motorola Moto C XT1750-1.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install Moto C XT1750-1 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Now, if you’re ready to flash the stock firmware manually on your Motorola Moto C XT1750-1 device then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and necessary drivers. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
- This ROM is supported for the Motorola Moto C XT1750-1 (Malta) variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers to take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers and Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool on your PC
- Download SP Flash tool
Motorola Moto C XT1750-1 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: NRD90M.067
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: NRD90M.062
Android Version: 10.0
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Motorola Moto C XT1750-1. First, make sure to install or extract the adb and fastboot tool on your PC. Now enter the bootloader on your device.
Step 1. Bootloader Mode
Enter bootloader mode on your phone. To boot first, turn your phone off. Once your device turned off completely, press and hold volume down, and turn it on. You should see the bootloader screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
After booting your Motorola Moto C into bootloader mode, now connect it to the PC using the USB Cable.
Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
To get the full ROM, you can use the LMSA or Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool. Download the zip file and copy it to somewhere on your PC. LMSA tool will unzip the file and will remove the zip file you downloaded.
You can also download the full stock ROM from the above download flash file section on this guide.
Step 4. Flashing Guide:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Now first extract the download flash file zip to a new folder.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Motorola XT1750-1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Motorola XT1750-1
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.