If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Myfon F3 then you are in the right place. Myfon F3 is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on Myfon F3 , you need software known as SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Download the Myfon F3 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Myfon F3.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Myfon F3 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Myfon F3
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Myfon F3 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Myfon F3. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Myfon F3 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Myfon F3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Myfon F3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Myfon F3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Myfon F3 .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Myfon F3
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Myfon F3:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Myfon F3
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Myfon F3
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Myfon USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Myfon F3:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here i will guide on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your Myfon F3 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click the start button to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it ! You have updated the Stock ROM on Myfon F3 successfully.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Myfon F3 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.