Post Last Updated On 20th June 2017 : Today we added few more update of the Stock ROM On Myphone K1. In the list updated, we have new Stock ROM On Myphone K1 dated with 16th June 2017.
Want to Install Stock ROM On Myphone K1 ? If you own a Myphone K1 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock ROM on Myphone K1 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Myphone K1 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Myphone K1. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on Myphone K1 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Myphone K1 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Table of Contents
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Myphone K1
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Myphone K1. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Myphone K1 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Myphone K1.
Here are below of Android 4.4.2 Kitkat firmware Update for Myphone K1. To install the Stock Firmware on Myphone K1, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Myphone K1 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Myphone K1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Myphone K1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Myphone K1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Myphone K1 Only MT6572.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Myphone K1
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Myphone K1
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Myphone K1
- Some tricks and tips for Myphone K1
- How to install MIUI on Myphone K1
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Download Stock ROM on Myphone K1:
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Myphone K1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.