Did you accidentally brick your Nobby S300, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM on Nobby S300. The guide is simple and easy.
Well, the new Nobby S300 launched in the year 2019 with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device powered by Mediatek MT6580 with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the SP Flash Tool or Smartphone Flash Tool. We have shared both the Nobby S300 supported firmware flash file and the SP Flash tool.
Why We Need Flash File?
Few users want to try customization, rooting, or modding the files. There are some cases where the users of the device unintentionally make mistakes and end up with software issues, etc. It also includes the device bricking, boot loop issue, software performance degrades, battery draining, app force closes, stuttering issues, and more. To such users, this guide will be helpful. If you are one who messed the Nobby S300 device, then don’t worry! Simply follow our guide to install the Stock ROM on Nobby S300.
What are a Stock ROM and it’s importance?
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes with a smartphone or tablet device preloaded from the OEM. Each and every device model have a specially designed stock firmware that runs smoothly and offers a stable user experience. It comes with a locked bootloader that maintains the security of the device system from external third-party firmware or files. However, due to the limited customization, most of the users want to flash custom files on their Android devices.
Here the problem arrives in the form of stability or performance issues or even unusability condition. So, if you don’t know what are the benefits of having a stock firmware on your device or installing a stock firmware, then check out the brief points of the stock firmware advantages below.
- You can unbrick Nobby S300 by following this guide.
- You can fix the bootloop issue on Nobby S300.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc. by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your Nobby S300.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Nobby S300
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Nobby S300. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: Nobby S300
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool, and drivers for the Nobby S300 from the link below.
Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Flash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Nobby S300. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.