In this post, we will tell you how to Install Stock ROM on BQ-5000G Velvet Easy. It will come in handy when your device is bricked, or it’s facing bootloops issue or any other bugs. The BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy is a MediaTek MT6580 chipset based device, we need to use SP Flash tool to install the stock firmware on this device. We have put up the full guide for you with all the necessary steps.
Talking about the specifications, BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy features a 5-inch TN display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580M processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 16GB via microSD card. The camera on the BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2150 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your BQ-5000G Velvet Easy is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy running on stock ROM.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
Well, the answer is simple. Yes, Installing stock ROM on BQ-5000G Velvet Easy is quite easy. We will make use of the SP Flash tool in this process. This tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. There are many misconceptions regarding installing stock ROM. However, if it’s a first time flashing a ROM manually, then do not worry, we will guide you completely.
To make this guide convenient for our users, we are going to divide this into multiple segments. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual flashing process followed by the downloading of the corresponding Stock ROM.
What are the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on a Smartphone..?
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your device:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Device Supported: BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Here is the download link for the stock ROM for BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
Guidelines to Install Stock Firmware on BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50% or more
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important files, media, contacts, emails, etc.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install BQ Mobile USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Guide to Install Stock ROM on BQ-5000G Velvet Easy
After you download the firmware for BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy, you can now install the firmware. Here is the complete guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy.
So, that’s all guys. If you want to flash firmware to complete stock on BQ Mobile BQ-5000G Velvet Easy then follow this guide. We hope that it is helpful for you.