If you are looking to install stock ROM on your Bsmobile AQUI then today you are landed absolutely at the right page. Today in this article we gonna show you How to Install Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI. Bsmobile AQUI is an amazing smartphone it comes with Android 5.1 out of the box and it is powered by MediaTek processor. So, in order to install the official stock firmware on your Bsmobile AQUI then you need to take the help of software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
There are so many reasons for installing Stock ROM and most probably people install stock ROM when they hard or soft bricked their device. If you bricked your device then you can easily fix it by installing the stock ROM again on your device. If you are facing any lagging like issues then installing stock ROM will fix it too. In order, to install Stock firmware on Bsmobile AQUI you need to have working Laptop or PC.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Bsmobile AQUI. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Bsmobile AQUI using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Bsmobile AQUI
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Bsmobile AQUI
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Bsmobile AQUI
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Bsmobile AQUI
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Blackberry Key2 renders are here, shows how it looks
- How to Install Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI [Firmware File / Unbrick]
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Bsmobile AQUI:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Leagoo M11 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Leagoo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Bsmobile AQUI:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Bsmobile AQUI successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.