Are you a user of Lenovo K5s and looking for stock firmware? if Yes, here is the good news for you now you can install the official stock firmware on your Lenovo K5s and this ROM is based on the Android Oreo 8.1. In this article, we have shared the step-by-step tutorial on How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5s. It is having a MediaTek processor. So, in order to install the stock firmware, you need to take the help of software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool.
You just need to follow the below steps carefully and then you are good to go. Also, you need to have a working PC or Laptop because Smartphone Flash Tool is an application that only runs on a PC or Laptop. You can install Stock ROM to start your device from the start or if you bricked your device then you can also stock ROM to fix the issue, if you are device is having any problem like Bootloop, lagging, etc then you can install Stock ROM to overcome all these issues.
How to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo K5s
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Lenovo K5s. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Lenovo K5s using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo K5s
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo K5s
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo K5s
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lenovo K5s
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- File Name: L38031_CN_OPEN_USER_M6762_O_MTK_3.9.188_ST_181011
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Lenovo K5s:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo K5s is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Lenovo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install on Stock ROM on Lenovo K5s:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Lenovo K5s successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.