Very good news for all the users of Mione X2 as the official stock firmware is now available for download and install. So, if you are the user of Mione X2 and looking for the stock ROM for your device then today you are landed at the right page. Here in this article, we are going to share How to download and Install Stock ROM on Mione X2. Mione X2 comes with Android 6.0 out of the box and in order to flash the stock firmware we need to take the help of the tool called SpreadTrum Flash Tool.
The firmware which we have listed below is based on Android 5.1. So if you have soft or hard bricked your device or you are facing other issues on your device like lagging, battery draining fast, etc, then installing stock firmware will fix all these issues. In order to install the Stock ROM On Mione X2, you need to have a PC as the flash tool works only on Windows platform.
How to Install Stock ROM on Mione X2
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Mione X2 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Mione X2. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Mione X2 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mione X2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mione X2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Mione X2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Mione X2.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported:Mione X2
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- File Name: Mione-X2-13
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Mione X2:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device:Mione X2
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Mione X2
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Mione USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install on Mione X2
If the above method doesn’t work, then use the below QGDP tool to flash the CBP file format.