If you are the user of Orro A90 Active then here is the good news for you, now you guys can download and install the official stock ROM on Orro A90 Active. So, if you were looking for official firmware then today you are landed on the right page. Here, in this article, we gonna show you How to download and install the official firmware on Orro A90 Active. Orro A90 Active comes with Android 5.1 out of the box and it is powered by MediaTek processor. So, in order to flash the firmware, you need to take the help of software called Smartphone Flash tool.
Installing stock ROM can fix the issues like lagging, hanging, heating issue, etc. So, if you have any of these problems then go ahead to this guide. Also, if you soft or hard bricked your device then after installing the stock ROM on Orro A90 Active then your this problem will also go. In order, to install Stock ROM on Orro A90 Active you need to have working Laptop or PC.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Orro A90 Active
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Orro A90 Active:
How to Install Stock ROM on Orro A90 Active
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Orro A90 Active using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Orro A90 Active. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Orro A90 Active using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Orro A90 Active
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Orro A90 Active
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Orro A90 Active
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Check Popular Post
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Install Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image (GSI) – Project Treble Device List
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Orro A90 Active.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported:Orro A90 Active
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File Name: ORRO-A90-Active-13
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Orro A90 Active:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device:Orro A90 Active
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Orro A90 Active
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest ORRO USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]