If you want to install official Stock ROM on your Orro J7 Duo then today you are landed on the right page. In this article, we are going to show you How to Install Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo. Orro J7 Duo comes with Android 5.1 out of the box and it is powered by Mediatek processor. So, if you want to flash the stock ROM on your Orro J7 Duo then you need to take the help of the software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
There are so many reasons for installing Stock ROM and most probably people install stock ROM when they hard or soft bricked their device. If you bricked your device then you can easily fix it by installing the stock ROM again on your device. If you are facing any lagging like issues then installing stock ROM will fix it too. In order, to install Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo you need to have working Laptop or PC.
How to Install Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Orro J7 Duo. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Orro J7 Duo using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Orro J7 Duo
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Orro J7 Duo
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Orro J7 Duo
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download Install Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image (GSI) – Project Treble Device List
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported:Orro J7 Duo
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File Name: ORRO-J7-Duo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Orro J7 Duo:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Orro J7 Duo
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Orro J7 Duo
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest ORRO USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Orro J7 Duo:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Orro J7 Duo successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.