If you are the user of Starlight Star Plus then here is the good news for you now you can install the official stock firmware on your Starlight Star Plus and the best part of this ROM is that this ROM is based on the Android Oreo 8.1. In this article, we have shared the step by step tutorial on How to Install Stock ROM on Starlight Star Plus. It is having a MediaTek processor. So, in order to install the stock firmware, you need to take the help of software called SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool.
You just need to follow the below steps carefully and then you are good to go. Also, you need to have a working PC or Laptop because Smartphone Flash Tool is an application which only runs on a PC or Laptop. You can install Stock ROM to start your device from the start or if you bricked your device then you can also stock ROM to fix the issue, if you are device is having any problem like Bootloop, lagging, etc then you can install Stock ROM to overcome all these issues.
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on Starlight Star Plus
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Starlight Star Plus. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Starlight Star Plus using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Starlight Star Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Starlight Star Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Starlight Star Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Starlight Star Plus.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Starlight Star Plus
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
|Download||Starlight Star Plus|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Starlight Star Plus:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Starlight Star Plus is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Starlight Star Plus USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Stock ROM on Starlight Star Plus:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Starlight Star Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.