Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on OneFive F2. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an OneFive F2. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your OneFive F2.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your OneFive F2 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your OneFive F2 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your OneFive F2 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the OneFive F2 on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on OneFive F2. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your OneFive F2. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your OneFive F2:
- You can unbrick your bricked OneFive F2.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OneFive F2.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for OneFive F2 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: OneFive F2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Firmware File: Download [1481YF.S550HE5.AD.A1.150912.L1_MP3.FHD.3M_G4B_W158_FDDB1B3B7B8.EN.MV1616.P2]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OneFive F2
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on OneFive F2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the OneFive F2.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your OneFive F2 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest OneFive USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on OneFive F2.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the OneFive F2 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on OneFive F2 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.