Did you accidentally brick your Oppo K3 CPH1955, or are you facing any boot loop, lag, or shatter? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the latest Stock ROM on Oppo K3. The guide is simple and easy.
The new Oppo K3 launched in the year 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 with low-budget specifications. This firmware can be installed using the QFil Tool or Qualcomm Flash image loader tool.
- Oppo K3 (CPH1955) Flash File
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo K3 (CPH1955)
Oppo K3 (CPH1955) Flash File
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Oppo K3 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Oppo K3 via QFil Tool (Qualcomm Flash image loader tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo K3. The QFil flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- You can unbrick Oppo K3 by following this guide.
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo K3.
- By following this guide, you can upgrade or downgrade your device.
- You can remove pattern lock, FRP lock, screen lock, pin lock, etc., by flashing this.
- Fix bugs or performance issues.
- Easily unroot your Oppo K3.
- Uninstall custom ROM using this guide
- Stock ROM offers official future software updates.
- Improves system performance, battery backup, etc.
- Easily use Google apps without any error.
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Oppo K3 (CPH1955)
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader tool / QFil Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 SOC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- Firmware File Link
- QFil Tool: Download
- Oppo USB Drivers: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo K3 (CPH1955)
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Oppo K3. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Oppo USB Drivers from above and install them on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Oppo K3
After downloading the firmware file for Oppo K3 from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Oppo device recovery. Follow the link to install the OTA update on the Oppo device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vivo Z1 Pro :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Vivo Z1 Pro.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Oppo K3 (CPH1955) Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.