Oukitel K5 is the latest Chinese smartphone manufactured by Oukitel company. Want to install a firmware flash file On Oukitel K5? If you own an Oukitel K5 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install the official stock ROM on the Oukitel K5 smartphone.
Talking about the specs, Oukitel K5 features a 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It is running on Android 7.0 Nougat powered by Quad-Core 1.50GHz ARM Cortex-A53 MT6737T MediaTek Processor clubbed by 2GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 64GB. Oukitel K5 is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery for the long run.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Oukitel K5 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel K5. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oukitel K5 using the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Oukitel K5
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to downgrade or upgrade their smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Oukitel K5. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to the old version also. Also if you feel your Oukitel K5 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save it from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oukitel K5.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Oukitel K5. To install the Stock Firmware on Oukitel K5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel K5 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oukitel K5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oukitel K5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oukitel K5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
How to Install Oukitel C11 Firmware Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Oukitel C11, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Oukitel C11
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Oukitel USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Version||Downloads|
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oukitel C11, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oukitel C11
Follow our full-depth video guide below: Watch Video Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Oukitel C11 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.