Oukitel K5 is the latest Chinese smartphone manufactured by Oukitel company. Want to Install Stock ROM On Oukitel K5? If you own an Oukitel K5 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Oukitel K5 smartphone.
Talking about the specs, Oukitel K5 features a 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It is running on Android 7.0 Nougat powered by Quad-Core 1.50GHz ARM Cortex-A53 MT6737T MediaTek Processor clubbed by 2GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 64GB. Oukitel K5 is backed by 4,000 mAh battery for a long run.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Oukitel K5 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel K5. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oukitel K5 using the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Oukitel K5
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Oukitel K5. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Oukitel K5 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oukitel K5.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Oukitel K5. To install the Stock Firmware on Oukitel K5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel K5 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oukitel K5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oukitel K5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oukitel K5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Oukitel K5.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Download Firmware (K5 V1.2.3 20171218)
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oukitel K5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.