Oukitel makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Oukitel WP1, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for Oukitel WP1. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing the lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on Oukitel WP1 device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then its time to flash the stock Firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Oukitel WP1 is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Oukitel WP1, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1 device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware in your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and setup device drivers in your PC. Then we will connect the device to PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on Oukitel WP1 android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Oukitel WP1:
- You can unbrick your bricked Oukitel WP1.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel WP1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oukitel WP1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel WP1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel WP1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Oukitel WP1
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Oukitel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Oukitel WP1 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Oukitel WP1 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!