Oukitel makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your Oukitel WP1, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the firmware file for Oukitel WP1. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the Oukitel WP1 device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then it’s time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which causes performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on Oukitel WP1 is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in Oukitel WP1, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on the Oukitel WP1 device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware on your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and set up device drivers on your PC. Then we will connect the device to the PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on the Oukitel WP1 android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Oukitel WP1:
- You can unbrick your bricked Oukitel WP1.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel WP1.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oukitel WP1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- File: Software Update
Download Firmware File:
File Name: Oukitel_WP1_MT6763_V3.05_20180908.zip
File Size: 1.21 GB
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
Download: Click Here
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel WP1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel WP1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Oukitel WP1
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install the Latest Oukitel USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oukitel WP1
Here is a detailed guide on how to install stock ROM on Oukitel WP1 using SP Flash tools. Please follow all the steps carefully.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Oukitel WP1, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Oukitel WP1
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Oukitel WP1 by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!