If you ever wondered you can install Official Stock ROM On Panasonic P55, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Stock firmware on a Panasonic P55 smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Panasonic P55.
This guide is followed by a software known as YGDP Tool which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Stock ROM On Panasonic P55 using the YGDP Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Panasonic P55 using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the YGDP Tool to make it easy and sound.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the YGDP Tool, Universal Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
How To Install Stock ROM On Panasonic P55
Download the Full Stock ROM which we have given down below. You can also update your Panasonic P55 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Panasonic P55 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Panasonic P55.
To install the Stock ROM On Panasonic P55, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and YGDP Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Panasonic P55 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic P55
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Panasonic P55
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Panasonic P55
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM On Panasonic P55.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the YGDP Tool: Download and Extract it
- Download Universal Drivers from here: Click here
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Panasonic USB Drivers.
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Panasonic P55 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.