Did you accidentally brick your Pixus Vision device and want to install the stock ROM again? If so, then we will help you to install stock ROM on the Pixus Vision device. Since Pixus Vision is a MediaTek soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Pixus Vision will solve all the problems. Whether it be lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
How to Flash Stock Firmware File on Pixus Vision:
Installing Stock ROM on Pixus Vision is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems to their devices. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Pixus Vision.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Pixus Vision:
- You can unbrick your bricked Pixus Vision.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Pixus Vision
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- Firmware File: Download [MT6735__alps__y960_mt6753_66_n__y960_mt6753_66_n__7.0__alps-mp-n0.mp1-V1.0.2_jlink6753.66.cd.n_P91]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Pixus Vision
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Pixus Vision, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Pixus Vision
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Pixus Vision.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Pixus Vision
After downloading the firmware file for Pixus Vision, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to flash stock firmware on Pixus Vision.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Pixus Vision by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!