Here in this guide, we will share with you the complete steps with download links on how to install stock ROM on Prestigio Muze E7 LTE device. Nowadays, rooting an Android smartphone and installing a Custom ROM is very easy or trendy as well. But there are some issues with the third-party custom firmware or mod files. Now, if your rooted or bootloader unlocked device running on any Custom ROM and you’re facing some issues regarding this. Then you need to go back to the Stock ROM again. If you want to install the Stock ROM on your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE, follow the full guide.
The Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the phone or tablet. It offers a stable and updated version of Android and Security Patch as well. Whereas third-party ROMs are quite unstable and buggy as well. You can’t really use it as your daily driver on your primary device. Meanwhile, Stock ROM doesn’t come with too many customization options, but it provides official stable firmware. Custom ROM contain bugs, sometimes Prestigio Muze E7 LTE may go to bootloop or any kind of software issues. Flashing the official and latest Stock ROM is necessary.
Table of Contents
Why Stock ROM
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock firmware, you can fix issues related to software. Check out the list below:
- The stock firmware will help you to unbrick your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE.
- Prestigio Muze E7 LTE boot loop issue may be fixed easily.
- You can bypass Pin Lock and Screen Lock.
- Any kind of spyware or adware will also be removed.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- Fix the soft brick issue on your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Device Supported: Prestigio Muze E7 LTE
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SoC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update File
- Gapps: Included
You need to download all the required files from the links given below.
Download Stock ROM File, Tools, and Drivers
- Download Firmware here: PSP7512DUO.20181022.1.0.09.zip: Link
- Flash Tool: Download Spreadtrum Flash tool
- Required Drivers: Prestigio USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Prestigio Muze E7 LTE
Before starting the installation process, we have listed some of the pre-requirements which you need to follow properly.
- The ROM file is only for the Prestigio Muze E7 LTE handset. Don’t use it on other device models.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable to connect your device with the computer.
- Download and install Prestigio USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download SPD Flash Tool from above link and install it on your PC.
- You will also require to download and install the VCOM Drivers from above.
Now, follow the full guide mentioned below to install the stock ROM on your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE easily.Guide to Install Stock ROM via SPD Flash Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock ROM on your Prestigio Muze E7 LTE device quite nicely. if you’ve any queries or experiencing any issue, write down in the comments below.