Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps, requirements, files to download on how to install stock ROM on Pulada S [Firmware Flash File]. We have provided the guide in easy ways with full details so that you can do it nicely. Nowadays, rooting or flashing any custom firmware on an Android device is quite common and easy too. As we all know that Android runs on the Linux Kernel and easy to customize too due to its Open Source nature.
In that case, most of the interested users may want to install any custom ROM on any Android devices. But if in case, you’re experiencing instability or bricking/boot loop issue or bugs, you should revert back to the Stock ROM. The Stock ROM comes preloaded on a smartphone which is quite stable and official too. Now, official Stock ROM offers great user experience, better battery life, contains less bug, and delivers OTA updates with fixes as well.
So, if you’re using Pulada S handset and want to install the Stock ROM back again easily, you should follow the detailed guide mentioned here. All the required steps and requirements are given properly. Make sure to back up everything (device data) before flashing. So, in case anything goes wrong, you can get back your stuff again. The Pulada S handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and offers good specifications as well. It’s powered by MediaTek MT6737T processor.
Advantages of Stock ROM
Stock ROM is always an important part of smartphones. When you move to stock firmware, you can fix issues related to software. Check out the list below:
- The stock firmware will help you to unbrick your device.
- The device boot loop issue may be fixed easily.
- You can bypass Pin Lock and Screen Lock.
- Any kind of spyware or adware will also be removed.
- It may fix some of the bugs as well.
- Device Supported: Pulada S
- Tool Required: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Now, download the latest Stock Firmware file of Pulada S handset from the link given below and then proceed to the requirements.
Stock ROM Download Link
Initial Firmware | Download
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Pulada S
Before starting the flashing process, let’s have a look at the pre-requirements as well. It’s mandatory.
- This ROM file is exclusively for the Pulada S. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool to install this ROM on a MediaTek device. It’s required.
- You need to download and install the VCOM Drivers | MTK USB Drivers on your computer.
Now, let’s go to the flashing process. We have provided the installation guide. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Pulada S.Steps to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
You can also check out the video tutorial as well for better guidance.Video Tutorial to Flash Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool on a MediaTek Device
That’s it. Hope you have successfully flashed the Stock Firmware on your Pulada S device easily. If you have any question or issues, feel free to comment down below.