In this post, we will tell you how to Install Stock ROM on QMobile CS1. It will come in handy when your device is bricked, or it’s facing a boot loops issue or any other bugs. The QMobile CS1 is a MediaTek chipset-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to install the stock firmware on this device. We have put up the full guide for you with all the necessary steps.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your QMobile CS1 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your QMobile CS1 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your QMobile CS1 running on stock ROM.
How to Install Stock ROM on QMobile CS1
Well, the answer is simple. Yes, Installing stock ROM on QMobile CS1 is quite easy. We will make use of the SP Flash tool in this process. This tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. There are many misconceptions regarding installing stock ROM. However, if it’s a first-time flashing a ROM manually, then do not worry, we will guide you completely.
To make this guide convenient for our users, we are going to divide this into multiple segments. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual flashing process followed by the downloading of the corresponding Stock ROM.
What are the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on a Smartphone..?
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your device:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your QMobile CS1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade QMobile CS1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on QMobile CS1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Device Supported: QMobile CS1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Here is the download link for the stock ROM for QMobile CS1
QMobile_CS1_MP_V7.0_17_05 | Download
Guidelines to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile CS1
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile CS1, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for QMobile CS1.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50% or more
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important files, media, contacts, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Guide to Install Stock ROM on QMobile CS1
After you download the firmware for QMobile CS1, you can now install the firmware. Here is the complete guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on QMobile CS1.
So, that’s all guys. If you want to flash firmware to complete stock on QMobile CS1 then follow this guide. We hope that it is helpful for you.