Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on QMobile M95. Here are the list of Stock ROM on QMobile M95. This is an update for the QMobile M95. Now you can Install the Stock ROM using the SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your QMobile M95 Smartphone. Download the ROM which we have listed with the latest update. You can also update your QMobile M95 smartphone anytime, also you can install the listed earlier build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your QMobile M95 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your QMobile M95.
In this list, we have Android 4.4.3 Kitkat Update but once we see the new update we will update the post. To install the Stock Firmware on QMobile M95, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on QMobile M95 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your QMobile M95
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade QMobile M95
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on QMobile M95
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on QMobile M95.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on QMobile M95
- How to install TWRP Recovery on QMobile M95
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on QMobile M95
- Some tricks and tips for QMobile M95
- How to install MIUI on QMobile M95
- Download the Factory Download/Upgrade
- This will work QMobile M95 with Only SC7731
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on QMobile M95 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder
- In the folder, you will find 4 files which are shown in the screenshot below
- Extract the UPGRADE DOWNLOAD or FACTORY DOWNLOAD to start flashing the ROM, here i will guide on using the UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Zip file.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGRADEDOWNLOAD and Open the file .exe named UPGRADEDOWNLOAD
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded
- After loading .pac, Connect your QMobile M95 smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click thestartbutton to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it ! You have updated the Stock ROM on QMobile M95 successfully.