Last updated on March 15th, 2021 at 01:03 am
If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the firmware flash file on Symphony i15 then you are in the right place. Symphony i15 is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install the Stock firmware on Symphony i15 , you need software known as SpreadTrum Flash Tool. You can now download and install the firmware flash file on your Symphony i15 by following our guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Symphony i15 back to the previous working condition.
Symphony i15 Firmware Flash File Guide
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Symphony i15 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Symphony i15. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Symphony i15 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Symphony i15
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Symphony i15
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Symphony i15
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Symphony i15
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Symphony i15 back to Factory State
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony i15
- Processor: Spreadtrum SoC
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo GO
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Symphony i15:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Symphony i15
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Symphony i15 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Symphony_i15_HW1_V11_20180717_SPD
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Instructions to Install:
I hope you installed the firmware flash file Symphony i15 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.