Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Symphony Roar V150 device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most Symphony devices come with a Spreadtrum chipset, and Symphony Roar V150 is also the same. It comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat OS and offers great value for money. If you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your Symphony Roar V150 handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to install stock ROM on Symphony Roar V150 [Firmware Flash File].
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloaders becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some users brick their devices due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Table of Contents
Stock ROM on Symphony Roar V150 [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Symphony Roar V150 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Symphony Roar V150 via SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum flash tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Symphony Roar V150. The SPD flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Symphony Roar V150
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony Roar V150
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Symphony Roar V150
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly, along with requirements, download links, and firmware details.
- Device Supported: Symphony Roar V150
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum Unisoc SC9832 SOC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Symphony Roar V150
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Symphony Roar V150. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Android USB Drivers from above and install them on your PC.
- SPD Flash Tool: Download
- Symphony USB Drivers: Download |Spreadtrum USB Drivers
|Flash File Name: Symphony_Roar_V150_roar_V150_HW1_V7.7z
File Size: 1.2 GB
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install Stock ROM On Symphony Roar V150
After downloading the firmware file for Symphony Roar V150 from the link above, you will need to use Spreadtrum Flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using SPD Flash Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Symphony Spreadtrum -powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.