Looking to Install a firmware flash file on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro? then you are at the right place. Now install the official Stock firmware on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro. Tecno launched the latest smartphone called Tecno C9 Plus/Pro. It came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Tecno C9 Plus/Pro which under the hood runs on a MediaTek MT6753 processor.
On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the official stock firmware on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool. By following this guide, you can fix any software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, Bluetooth or WiFi issue, GPS issue, lag, the screen of death (SOD), freezing, stuck on boot logo, boot loop, and many more.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno C9 Plus/Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno C9 Plus/Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno C9 Plus/Pro
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Tecno C9 Plus/Pro is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_C9_Plus_MT6753_V88_161222.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 6.0 Marshmallow
Instructions to Install:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno C9 Plus/Pro, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno C9 Plus/Pro.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Tecno C9 Plus/Pro successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.