On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Tecno F2. This tutorial is easy to follow. Tecno F2 is powered by a MediaTek MT6580M processor powered by Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tecno F2:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Tecno F2
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Tecno F2
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Tecno F2
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Tecno F2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Tecno F2 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Tecno F2
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno F2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580M
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno F2
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno F2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Tecno F2
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Ulefone USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Tecno_F2_MT6580_V15_190125.zip
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on the Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno F2, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno F2
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno F2 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
Comment:the firmware is password protected
HI CAN I HAVE TECNO F2 FILE PASSWORD
Sorry about the password. Added new link without password!