In this post, we will guide you on how to Install the firmware flash file on Tecno L8. It will come in handy when your device is bricked, or it’s facing a boot loops issue or any other bugs. The Tecno L8 is a MediaTek MT6580 chipset-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to install the stock firmware on this device. We have put up the full guide for you with all the necessary steps.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Tecno L8 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Tecno L8 is by installing or flashing firmware back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Tecno L8 running on stock ROM.
Tecno L8 Firmware Flashing Guide
Well, the answer is simple. Yes, Installing stock ROM on Tecno L8 is quite easy. We will make use of the SP Flash tool in this process. This tool is also known by the name of Smartphone Flash Tool. There are many misconceptions regarding installing stock ROM. However, if it’s the first-time flashing a ROM manually, then do not worry, we will guide you completely.
To make this guide convenient for our users, we are going to divide this into multiple segments. First, we will help you to set up device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual flashing process followed by the downloading of the corresponding Stock ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your device:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno L8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno L8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno L8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Device Supported: Tecno L8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Android OS: 5.1 Lollipop
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Tecno L8
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install the firmware file on Tecno L8, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Tecno L8.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50% or more
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important files, media, contacts, emails, etc.
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Tecno USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Download Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Links|
Instructions to Install:
After you download the firmware for Tecno L8, you can now install the firmware. Here is the complete guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Tecno L8.
So, that’s all guys. If you want to flash firmware to complete stock on Tecno L8 then follow this guide. We hope that it is helpful for you.