Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II [PP7E-DLA1]. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Tecno Phonepad 7II. Great! Tecno makes some of the best budget Android Devices. The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Tecno Phonepad 7II.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Tecno Phonepad 7II which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Tecno Phonepad 7II is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Tecno Phonepad 7II running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II PP7E-DLA1
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Tecno Phonepad 7II on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Tecno Phonepad 7II. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tecno Phonepad 7II:
- You can unbrick your bricked Tecno Phonepad 7II.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Tecno Phonepad 7II.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Tecno Phonepad 7II section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Phonepad 7II PP7E-DLA1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- Android OS:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Phonepad 7II
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno Phonepad 7II, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Tecno Phonepad 7II.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Tecno Phonepad 7II has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Tecno Phonepad 7II :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Tecno Phonepad 7II [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.