Uhans i8 is the latest Chinese smartphone manufactured by Uhans company. Want to Install Stock ROM On Uhans i8? If you own an Uhans i8 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Uhans i8 smartphone.
Talking about the specs, Uhans i8 features a 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. It is running on Android 7.0 Nougat powered by Octa-Core 4x 1.5 GHz ARM-A53 Cortex + 4x 1.0 GHz ARM-A53 Cortex and MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor clubbed by 4GB of RAM. It has external memory card support with up to 128GB. Uhans i8 is backed by 3,500 mAh battery for a long run.
This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Uhans i8 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Uhans i8. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Uhans i8 using the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Uhans i8
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on Uhans i8. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your Uhans i8 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Uhans i8.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Uhans i8. To install the Stock Firmware on Uhans i8, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Uhans i8 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Uhans i8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Uhans i8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Uhans i8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Uhans i8.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Uhans i8 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.