If you have bought this device and want to install a firmware flash file on Ulefone Armor X? Then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM flash file on Ulefone Armor X using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then simply follow the given instruction link to install the firmware flash file on Ulefone Armor X using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot, or fix any software or hardware malfunctioning problem.
How to Flash Ulefone Armor X Firmware File
Here is the official Android 8.1 Oreo firmware Update for Ulefone Armor X. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrading or downgrading the firmware on Ulefone Armor X. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC, and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Ulefone Armor X using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ulefone Armor X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Ulefone Armor X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Ulefone Armor X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Bypass FRP and Remove Pattern Lock
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount of juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Back up your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock firmware on Ulefone Armor X.
Download Ulefone Armor X Flash Files
|Flash File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Ulefone_Armor_X_MT6739_V01_20181213.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
|Flash File Name: GQ3059QH2_KSV3NMB62A_Ulefone_V01_20190807.zip
File Size: 1.54 GB
Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Pre Requisite :
- This firmware is supported only on Ulefone Armor X.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and Install Ulefone USB Drivers
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either a Laptop or PC
Follow Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool Software.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM flash file on Ulefone Armor X successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.