Ulefone is a high-tech company integrating mobile phone R&D, production and sales. Its main business is smartphone products. Here in this guide, we will share How to install Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor X3 [Firmware Flash file]. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guide as well. Ulefone provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Armor X3 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580, a 32-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Armor X3 comes with a dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Armor X3 also has a fingerprint sensor.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Ulefone Armor X3 device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Ulefone Armor X3 device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Ulefone Armor X3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739 SoC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Ulefone Armor X3 device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Ulefone Armor X3 from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor X3
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Ulefone Armor X3. Check out the download link from below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the Ulefone Armor X3 only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and install Ulefone USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool on your computer and install it.
- You will also require Download VCOM Drivers and install it.
Download Required Files:
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides on both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Ulefone Armor X3 device.
You can also check out our full depth video tutorial as well.Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on Ulefone Armor X3 device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.