Here we will guide you on how to download and install firmware flash files on UMIDIGI One Max. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a UMIDIGI One Max. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your UMIDIGI One Max.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your UMIDIGI One Max which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your UMIDIGI One Max is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your UMIDIGI One Max running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI One Max? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
UMIDIGI One Max Firmware Flash File Guide
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI One Max. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the UMIDIGI One Max on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI One Max. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI One Max. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your UMIDIGI One Max. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your UMIDIGI One Max:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from UMIDIGI One Max
- You can fix the boot loop issue on UMIDIGI One Max
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on UMIDIGI One Max
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot UMIDIGI One Max
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore UMIDIGI One Max back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for UMIDIGI One Max section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: UMIDIGI One Max
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI One Max
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI One Max, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the UMIDIGI One Max.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your UMIDIGI One Max has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest UMIDIGI USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: UMIDIGI_One_Max_V1.0_20181228
File Size: 1 GB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your UMIDIGI One Max, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your UMIDIGI One Max
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI One Max [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.