Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Vernee M7. Since Vernee M7 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Vernee M7 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware in Vernee M7 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Vernee M7 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Vernee M7 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Vernee M7 back to the previous working condition.
Talking about the specifications, Vernee M7 features a 5.8-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vernee M7 comes with a Dual 13MP + 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Vernee M7 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Stock ROM on Vernee M7 [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vernee M7. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vernee M7 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Vernee M7 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Vernee M7 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vernee M7 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Vernee M7 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vernee M7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vernee M7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vernee M7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Vernee M7
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Vernee M7 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Vernee M7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Vernee M7 device. So make sure to download them.
- Firmware File: Download [T3NAFFG.GQU.NIUB.EEA.HB.HF.TATFHY.0530.V3.01_20190919-1549]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vernee M7
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Vernee M7
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Vernee USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vernee M7
After downloading the firmware file for Vernee M7, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Vernee M7.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Vernee M7 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!