Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Versus V500. Well, Versus does come out with some great Android Devices at times. Now, just in case if you don't already know, the Versus V500 is powered by a Spreatrum chip lying under the hood. Anyways, there are a lot of times when things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issues on your Versus V500 device. Well, you don't really need to worry since we at GetDroidTips are here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Versus V500.
To flash the firmware, we are using the popular Spreadtrum supported software called SPD Flash Tool also known as Spreadtrum flash tool in order to flash the Stock ROM. Make sure that you follow all the steps carefully in order to increase the success percentage. With that being clear, that being said, let us take a look at How to Install Stock ROM on Versus V500. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Versus V500
This GetDroidTips' guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Versus V500 is written in a beginner friendly language. This means that it does not matter if you are an experienced Android User or a newbie. You will be able to follow the guide easily. What you do need to do is download all the prerequisites correctly and most importantly follow all the steps correctly.
Now, in order to fix any major software issues on your Versus V500, you need to flash the Stock ROM again. This brings the device back to the factory defaults. Therefore, there are no bugs and issues. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of installing Stock ROM on Versus V500. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Versus V500
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Versus V500
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Versus V500
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Versus V500
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Versus V500:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Versus V500 is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- You need to install the Latest Versus USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on Versus V500:
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Versus V500 [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.