Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso. Since Vertex Impress Calypso is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Vertex Impress Calypso device. But don't worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso Android smartphone.
Talking about the specifications, Vertex Impress Calypso features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737W Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vertex Impress Calypso comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,200 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
Most smartphone gets hard rick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Vertex Impress Calypso users. But don't worry, as installing Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso is no rocket science. It's very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Vertex Impress Calypso back to the previous working condition.
- 1 Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso [Firmware File]
- 2 Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso
- 3 Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vertex Impress Calypso
Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso [Firmware File]
As we said above - installing Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Vertex Impress Calypso is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso using Smartphone Flash Tool, also known as SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vertex Impress Calypso. First of all, download the software, SP Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vertex Impress Calypso using this guide. But before you do, let's have a quick look at device specifications.
Advantage Of Vertex Impress Calypso Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vertex Impress Calypso
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vertex Impress Calypso
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vertex Impress Calypso
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso device. If you're new to this stuff then don't worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Vertex Impress Calypso
- Tool Supported: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Stock ROM
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vertex Impress Calypso
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Vertex Impress Calypso
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Vertex USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso
After downloading the firmware file for Vertex Impress Calypso, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don't worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Vertex Impress Calypso.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vertex Impress Calypso successfully. If you're facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!