If you have bricked your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6 then you are in the right place. Vitu Mars 6 is powered by Spreadtrum processor. To install Stock firmware on Vitu Mars 6, you need software known as SPD Flash Tool. Download the Vitu Mars 6 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SpreadTrum Flash Tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Vitu Mars 6.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Vitu Mars 6 back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6 using SpreadTrum Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Vitu Mars 6. First of all, download the software, SpreadTrum Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Vitu Mars 6 using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vitu Mars 6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vitu Mars 6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vitu Mars 6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6 .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vitu Mars 6
- Processor: SpreadTrum
- Tool Supported: SpreadTrum Flash Tool
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vitu Mars 6:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Vitu Mars 6
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Vitu Mars 6
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vitu USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Vitu Mars 6 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.