Want to flash Stock ROM file On Vivo Y22? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to find the official stock ROM flash file and install it on your Vivo Y22 without any hassle. This guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is to download the official stock ROM flash file, drivers, and SP Flash tool on your PC.
This guide will be useful to those who have trouble with their handset such as boot loop issue, hang on logo, restore factory settings, downgrade or upgrade to fix any trouble with the phone, fix Bluetooth or WiFi issue, fix lag or any bugs, unroot, unbrick or even bypass the FRP lock.
Make sure you follow the steps very carefully before you flash the stock firmware file on Vivo Y22.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Vivo Y22. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vivo Y22 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vivo Y22
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vivo Y22
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vivo Y22
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Vivo Y22
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Vivo Y22 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vivo Y22
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6582
- Android Version: Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
How to Install Vivo Y22 Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vivo Y22, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vivo Y22
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool and Vivo USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Vivo Y22, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Vivo Y22
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vivo Y22 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.