Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Vonino Volt S. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Vonino Volt S.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Vonino Volt S which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Vonino Volt S is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Vonino Volt S running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Vonino Volt S on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on Vonino Volt S. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your Vonino Volt S. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Vonino Volt S:
- You can unbrick your bricked Vonino Volt S.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Vonino Volt S.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Vonino Volt S section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vonino Volt S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Firmware File: Download / Mirror [Vonino_Volt_S_MT6580_v1.0.1_20171030.zip]
- Firmware File: Download / Mirror [Vonino_Volt_S_MT6580_v7.2.0_20161220.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vonino Volt S
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Vonino Volt S, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Vonino Volt S.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Vonino Volt S has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Vonino USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Vonino Volt S.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Vonino Volt S :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Vonino Volt S [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.