Here in this guide, we will share How to install Stock ROM on Walton Primo R6 Max [Firmware Flash file]. We have also mentioned all the download links, pre-requirements, and installation guides as well. Philips provides smartphones with an affordable price tag, maximum performance, with the current design.
By flashing the Stock ROM again on your Android smartphone, you will be able to use your device easily again. Additionally, most of the advanced users always perform flashing, backups, restores, customizations, Custom ROM flashing, installing Root, etc. If in case, you may experience software issues or device performance issues, follow the full guide here.
Table of Contents
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The phone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version. While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, low performance, etc. But you can fix these issues easily by installing the Stock ROM.
Check out the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Walton Primo R6 Max device
- Fix the device bootloop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Walton Primo R6 Max device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Supported: Walton Primo R6 Max
- Tool Supported: Spreadtrum Flash tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A SoC
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
- Gapps: Included
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Walton Primo R6 Max device then the update will come soon via OTA. You will get the notification to install it. If you don’t get the OTA automatically, then manually check for the update. Follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the device Settings > System menu > System Update > Tap on Check for Update option.
- If the OTA update appears then tap on Download and install to begin the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes and then reboot your device.
- Now, your handset will boot into a new system.
Now, you have to download the Stock Firmware file for Walton Primo R6 Max from below.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Walton Primo R6 Max
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the Walton Primo R6 Max. Check out the download link from below.
- The firmware file and installation guide are for the Walton Primo R6 Max only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least in order to skip the occasional shutdown.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- Create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery method.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download Spreadtrum Flash Tool on your computer and install it.
- Download Android USB drivers on your PC
- You will also require Download Spreadtrum USB drivers and install them.
MyPhone myG1 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Primo_R6_Max_S06_08072019_SPD
File Size: 900 MB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides in both text and video format. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Walton Primo R6 Max device.Guide to Install Stock ROM using Spreadtrum Flash Tool
You’re done. We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock ROM on the Walton Primo R6 Max device. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.