Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Walton Primo VX? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Walton Primo VX. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Walton Primo VX Stock Firmware, drivers, and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Walton Primo VX.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Walton Primo VX back to the previous working condition.
How to Install Stock ROM on Walton Primo VX
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Walton Primo VX using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Walton Primo VX. First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Walton Primo VX using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Walton Primo VX
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Walton Primo VX
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Walton Primo VX
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Walton Primo VX .
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Walton Primo VX
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Walton Primo VX :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Walton Primo VX
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Walton Primo VX
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Walton USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from your PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Walton Primo VX.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Walton Primo VX successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.