Looking to install the firmware file on Wiko Bloom? then you are at the right place. Wiko Bloom came out of the box with Android 4.4.2 and under the hood runs on a MediaTek processor. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on Wiko Bloom. To flash the firmware file, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Wiko Bloom back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko Bloom
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Wiko Bloom
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Wiko Bloom
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Wiko Bloom back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Wiko Bloom Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Wiko Bloom, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Wiko Bloom
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Wiko_Bloom_V17_MT6582.zip
File Size: 567 MB
OS: Android 4.4.2
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Wiko Bloom, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Wiko Bloom
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Wiko Bloom device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.