Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Wiko View 2 Go powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Wiko View 2 Go Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Wiko View 2 Go
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Wiko View 2 Go
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Wiko View 2 Go
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Wiko View 2 Go
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Wiko View 2 Go back to Factory State
- Device Name: Wiko View 2 Go
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Flash Firmware File on Wiko View 2 Go
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your Wiko View 2 Go, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Wiko View 2 Go
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Wiko_View_2_Go_SDM430_V25_180818_8.1.0_QPST.zip
File Size: 2 GB
File Type: Firmware
Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for Wiko View 2 Go from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Steps to Flash Stock Firmware Using QFil Flash Tool
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Wiko View 2 Go :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name: Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it! Once your installation is done! Reboot the phone! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Wiko View 2 Go.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Wiko View 2 Go device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.