In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Wiko View 2 Plus powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool / QPST which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Wiko View 2 Plus Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Wiko View 2 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Wiko View 2 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Wiko View 2 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Wiko View 2 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Wiko View 2 Plus back to Factory State
- Device Name: Wiko View 2 Plus
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Install Wiko View 2 Plus Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Wiko View 2 Plus, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Wiko View 2 Plus
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Wiko USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Wiko_View_2_Plus_SDM450_V12_170818_8.1.0
File Size: 2 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QPST Tool:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Wiko View 2 Plus device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.