Here we will guide you on how to download and install the Stock ROM flash file on Wiko Y60. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Wiko Y60. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issues with your Wiko Y60.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Wiko Y60 which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Wiko Y60 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Wiko Y60 running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install the firmware flash file on Wiko Y60? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Wiko Y60:
- You can unbrick your bricked Wiko Y60.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Wiko Y60.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Wiko Y60 section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko Y60
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6739
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Download Flash File:
- Firmware File: Download [Wiko_Y60_MT6739_V31_EEA_070319_9.0.zip]
- Firmware File: Download [Wiko_Y60_MT6739_V54_030919_9.0.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Wiko Y60
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Wiko Y60, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Wiko Y60.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Wiko Y60 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Wiko USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Wiko Y60.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Wiko Y60
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Wiko Y60 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Wiko Y60 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.