Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your device then you can easily install Stock ROM on Xgody D28. Since Xgody D28 is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use SP Flash tool in order to install Stock ROM in Xgody D28 device. But don’t worry, as today in this guide, we will help you to successfully download and flash Stock Firmware in Xgody D28 Android smartphone.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of users. Most users try to root their device to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick and then they have to flash Stock firmware on their device. This is very true with Xgody D28 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Xgody D28 is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Xgody D28 back to the previous working condition.
The phone is powered by Mediatek MT6580M and 4 cores of ARM Cortex-A7 clocked at 1300 MHz coupled with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. The smartphone comes with 16 GB of storage and 1 GB OF RAM which should be enough for basic use of a smartphone. It also has a memory card slot if you want to increase the storage of the phone.
The display is 5.5 inch with a screen resolution of 540×960 pixels and 200 PPI. It’s an IPS panel and to protect this display it has 2.5D curved glass. To power all of this the phone is having a 2500 mAh, Li-polymer battery, On a normal usage it should last all day without breaking any sweat. It has a 5-megapixel camera along with an LED flash and supports video recording of 720p. The front-facing camera of the smartphone is 2 megapixels. Overall the camera should do the basic job of clicking pictures.
Stock ROM on Xgody D28 [Firmware File]
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Xgody D28. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Xgody D28 using this guide.
As we said above – installing Stock ROM on Xgody D28 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Xgody D28 is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Xgody D28 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Xgody D28 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xgody D28
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xgody D28
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xgody D28
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide to Flash Stock ROM on Xgody D28
Today, in this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on Xgody D28 device. If you’re new to this stuff then don’t worry. We will guide you through each step. Just read and follow all the steps carefully.
- Device Supported: Xgody D28
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Download Required Files
These are the files which you will be needing to install Stock Firmware on Xgody D28 device. So make sure to download them.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xgody D28
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Xgody D28
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Install the Latest Xgody USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Xgody D28
After downloading the firmware file for Xgody D28, you need to use SP Flash Tool to flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Xgody D28.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Xgody D28 successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!